Management/Business Administration (Assistant Professor
Winona State University in Minnesota
|Deadline||Open until filled|
|Date Posted||March 14, 2014|
• Teach four undergraduate courses per semester in two or more of the following areas: Small Business Management, Strategic Management, International Business, or Organizational Behavior, at main Winona campus, WSU-Rochester Center via face-to-face, ITV and/or online as necessary.
• Advise business students
• Contribute to department, college, and university committee work.
• PhD, DBA or ABD in Management
• Previous teaching experience at the undergraduate level
• Demonstrated ability to enhance teaching effectiveness with technology
• Demonstrated relevant business and/or international experience
• Record of scholarly research in relevant area
The applicant should demonstrate a knowledge of and interest in diverse cultures and populations
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open until filled; Review begins immediately
APPLICATION MATERIALS: In addition to completing the online application, please attach the following to your application: 1) A cover letter addressing how you meet the responsibilities and qualifications; 2) Resume/CV; 3) Transcripts (undergraduate and graduate); and 4) a list of at least 3 references, with addresses and telephone numbers.
If you have questions regarding your application, please contact Lori Mikl, Director of Affirmative Action/Equity & Legal Affairs, Winona State University at firstname.lastname@example.org or (507) 457-2766.
APPOINTMENT DATE: August 18, 2014
RANK: Assistant Professor
SALARY: Commensurate w/ Experience
TYPE OF APPOINTMENT: Fixed-Term (9 month appointment)
POSITION AVAILABLE PENDING BUDGETARY APPROVAL.
NOTE: Employment for this position is covered by the collective bargaining agreement between the Inter Faculty Organization (IFO) and the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities Board of Trustees which can be found at: http://www.hr.mnscu.edu/contract_plans/index.html.
1. In accordance with the Minnesota State Colleges & Universities (MnSCU) Vehicle Fleet Safety Program, employees driving on college/university business, whether using a personal, rental or state vehicle, shall be required to conform to MnSCU's vehicle use criteria and consent to a Motor Vehicle Records check.
2. Persons writing letters of reference should be advised of Minnesota's open record law which can make such letters available to applicants upon request.
A member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System. An equal opportunity educator and employer. Women, minorities and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
You can apply for this position online at http://agency.governmentjobs.com/winona/default.cfm?action=viewJob&jobID=834052