|Deadline||Open until filled|
|Date Posted||February 22, 2014|
• Primary responsibility for teaching components of the generalist social work BSW program including but not limited to Policy, Practice, Research, Field Education and Seminar.
• Candidate will work as a team member with program assessment, practice agencies, curriculum design and student activities.
• Candidate must be able to assist students in completion of their senior research project.
• The candidate will be expected to advise students.
• Candidate will be expected to provide field liaison supervision.
• The candidate may teach a course in Rochester or by ITV.
• MSW from an accredited school of social work
• Minimum 2 years post MSW practice experience
• Prior experience working with students
• Experience with and commitment to generalist social work practice
• Ability to provide field supervision of students
• Experience in teaching
• Experience teaching in social work context
• Experience and commitment to community engagement
• Experience in research and/or supervision of student research
• Experience with diverse populations
• Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team
• Ph.D. or ABD preferred in social work or related field
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open until filled; Review begins 3/14/2014
APPLICATION MATERIALS: In addition to completing the online application, please attach the following to your application: 1) A cover letter addressing how you meet the responsibilities and qualifications; 2) Resume/CV; 3) Transcripts (undergraduate and graduate); and 4) a list of at least 3 references, with addresses and telephone numbers.
If you have questions regarding your application, please contact Lori Mikl, Director of Affirmative Action/Equity & Legal Affairs, Winona State University at email@example.com or (507) 457-2766.
APPOINTMENT DATE: August 18, 2014
SALARY: Commensurate w/ Experience
TYPE OF APPOINTMENT: Fixed-Term (9 month appointment)
POSITION AVAILABLE PENDING BUDGETARY APPROVAL.
NOTE: Employment for this position is covered by the collective bargaining agreement between the Inter Faculty Organization (IFO) and the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities Board of Trustees which can be found at: http://www.hr.mnscu.edu/contract_plans/index.html.
1. In accordance with the Minnesota State Colleges & Universities (MnSCU) Vehicle Fleet Safety Program, employees driving on college/university business, whether using a personal, rental or state vehicle, shall be required to conform to MnSCU's vehicle use criteria and consent to a Motor Vehicle Records check.
2. Persons writing letters of reference should be advised of Minnesota's open record law which can make such letters available to applicants upon request.
A member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System. An equal opportunity educator and employer. Women, minorities and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
You can apply for this position online at http://agency.governmentjobs.com/winona/default.cfm?action=viewJob&jobID=818286