Director of the School of Intervention Services
Bowling Green State University
|Deadline||October 15, 2014|
|Date Posted||August 20, 2014|
|Type||Tenured, tenure track|
|Salary||Commensurate with experience|
Director of the School of Intervention Services position at the Associate Professor or Professor rank to begin July 1, 2015. Program areas include mental health counseling, school counseling, special education and inclusive early childhood. Responsibilities include academic leadership, curricula development, oversight of undergraduate and graduate programs, administration, budgeting, and representing the School at the College and University level.
Required professional qualifications include:
1. Earned doctorate and minimum of six years of experience in Special Education or School and/or Mental Health Counseling, or a related discipline.
2. Professor or Associate Professor with tenure.
3. Demonstrated record of achievement in research/creative endeavors, publication, grant procurement, teaching and holding graduate faculty status equivalent to the tenured associate level.
4. Record of leadership and administrative skills.
5. Experience with budget management preferred.
6. Knowledge and experience fostering cross-disciplinary collaboration.
7. Commitment to building a supportive environment for teaching and scholarship.
8. Ability to work effectively with diverse groups in the School, College, and University.
Deadline for application is October 15, 2014. Faxed or electronic applications will be considered for application and review purposes. Originals must follow by mail. In compliance with state guidelines, employment will be contingent upon a criminal background check. Please send letter of application, curriculum vitae, official transcripts and the names, addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of three professional references to Dr. Brian Campbell, Associate Dean, College of Education and Human Development, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green Ohio, 43403-0240, Phone: 419-372-7317: Fax: 419-372-2828: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Bowling Green State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities.