Enterprise IT Decision Making Portfolio Manager
Univeristy of Wisconsin-Madison
|Deadline||August 08, 2014|
|Date Posted||July 22, 2014|
Join our team and put your knowledge, skills, and passions to work! The UW-Madison Office of the Chief Information Officer (CIO), is excited to announce the recruitment for a Portfolio Manager. The Enterprise IT Decision Making (EITDM) Portfolio Manager position will oversee and help build the IT decision making process, including coordinating decisions on IT projects especially those related to the core teaching and research mission of the university, reducing duplication of projects and applications, creating team agendas, facilitating campus communications, maintaining the portfolio of IT related requests, documenting subsequent decisions and tracking milestones of approved projects.
The Portfolio Manager will:
- Serve as the point of contact for the EITDM process;
- Maintain a portfolio of current local and enterprise campus systems, integrations, and projects;
- Manage the portfolio of requests, monitor status, manage progress, and process, as needed;
- Define and gather metrics regarding the process;
- Evaluate post-project deliverables against the business case and report findings.
A link to the full position description is available at: http://www.ohr.wisc.edu/WebListing/Unclassified/PVLSummary.aspx?pvl_num=79985
Enjoy competitive benefits:
- Minimum pay is $90,000 per year depending upon qualifications
- State of Wisconsin Benefits Package (http://www.uwsa.edu/ohrwd/benefits/summaries/fasl.pdf)
- Beautiful Campus Setting (http://jobs.wisc.edu/madison.htm)
Application deadline is August 8, 2014. Interested applicants may apply by submitting a cover letter and resume to Bradley Molzahn at Bradley.email@example.com.
UW-Madison is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We promote excellence through diversity and encourage all qualified individuals to apply.
How To Apply
It’s easy, fast, and FREE to manage your job search on Vitae.
- Organize all the documents needed to apply for this position in Vitae’s FREE dossier service
- Request letters of recommendation, provide references, and submit applications directly from Vitae
- Manage your job search, whether as a teaching assistant, a tenure-track professor, or a top administrator
To apply without using Vitae
Send all required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Already have a Vitae account?
Sign in below to start a new application for this job.