Student Conduct Investigator
Tulane University Office of Student Conduct in Louisiana
|Deadline||Open until filled|
|Date Posted||July 14, 2014|
The Student Conduct Investigator will join the Office of Student Conduct Staff and focus primarily on investigations related to Student Conduct matters. This individual will also play a major role in the office's outreach to faculty, staff and students related to Title IX Compliance. Additionally, this candidate will serve on the Student Resources & Support Services crisis response team. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
1. Masters degree in higher education, counseling, or related field or law degree.
2. Minimum of two years experience in student conduct or related field.
3. Previous investigation and interviewing experience.
4. Knowledge of the federal legislation impacting student conduct.
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
6. Excellent organizational, time management, and problem solving skills.
7. Experience working with Title IX, FERPA & Clery Compliance
How To Apply
You can apply for this position online at http://tulane.edu/jobs/