Senior Analyst or Director of Institutional Effectiveness
University of Evansville in Indiana
|Deadline||Open until filled|
|Date Posted||July 1, 2014|
|Salary||Commensurate with experience|
The University of Evansville seeks a Senior Analyst or Director of Institutional Effectiveness; title and compensation will depend upon experience and qualifications. The incumbent must possess strong analytical and statistical skills, be proficient with computer databases, have strong interpersonal and organizational skills, be self-motivated and detail oriented, have the ability to handle confidential and sensitive data, and be effective in oral and written communication. The position reports to the Senior Vice President, Academic Affairs.
- Developing and providing institutional information to senior leadership for University-wide decision-making
- Planning and managing all aspects of the office of institutional effectiveness
- Developing and implementing a plan for collecting survey data from students, faculty and alumni
- Overseeing annual preparation of the Fact Book
- Providing timely updates of enrollment statistics during enrollment processes
- Maintaining up-to-date faculty and administrator salary information for comparison to selected peer institutions
- Overseeing academic assessment process, including working with departments to develop and implement plans, as well as the collection and analysis of assessment data
- Providing reports as required by federal, accreditation and other external agencies
Minimum qualifications include a masters degree in higher education or other appropriate field and five years experience in higher education; three years experience working with assessment data; and three years experience in a position dependent upon analytical and statistical skills. Preferred qualifications additionally include a PhD, three years experience in an office of institutional effectiveness/research, and knowledge of Datatel.
To apply, attach CV and cover letter to the online application at www.evansville.edu/offices/hr/employmentApp.cfm. Correspondence should be addressed to Dr. Jennifer Graban, Associate Vice President, Academic Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Evansville is Indianas third-largest city, with a metropolitan area of approximately 300,000. It is located in Southwest Indiana, along the scenic Ohio River. The city is the metrohub for the intersection of Southwest Indiana, Southeast Illinois and Northwest Kentucky.
The University of Evansville is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to educational excellence through diversity.