University of Idaho in Idaho
|Date Posted||July 1, 2014|
|Type||Non tenure track|
The University of Idaho seeks Instructors (Faculty) for two full-time positions in its American Language and Culture Program (ALCP) in the International Programs Office. These positions are primarily responsible for teaching English as a Second Language, developing curriculum, and assessing learning outcomes in a team-oriented office environment.
• Master’s Degree in Teaching English as a Second Language, or a closely related field
• Minimum one (1) year teaching experience in an university level Intensive English Program
• Demonstrated excellent teaching and lesson development skills
• Experience teaching and communicating with culturally diverse students and colleagues
• Experience with curriculum design and assessment development
• Native-like fluency in English
• Experience working in a collaborative team-oriented environment
• Demonstrated program leadership
• Competent with using multimedia in the classroom and for class preparation
• Experience mentoring professional colleagues and/or graduate students
• Commitment to professional development and involvement in the field of TESOL, international education, or other relevant professional organization
To apply, please submit your materials through the online system at https://uidaho.peopleadmin.com/postings/4762. Applicants should include a letter of interest outlining qualifications described in this announcement, a current curriculum vitae, and contact information for three professional references. UI encourages applications from persons belonging to traditionally underrepresented/disadvantaged groups. Applications should be received by Friday, August 01, 2014 to be given full consideration; however, the position will remain open and applications will be accepted until a suitable applicant pool has been identified. The Instructor (Faculty) position in the ALCP is a full-time, 12-month continuing position which renews annually, contingent on funding.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
The University of Idaho is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is the policy of the regents that equal opportunity be afforded in education and employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran or Vietnam-era veteran. It is also the policy of the University of Idaho to not discriminate based on sexual orientation.
Copyright ©2013 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
How To Apply
You can apply for this position online at http://apptrkr.com/489810