Vice President for Student Affairs/Dean of Students
Dickinson State University in North Dakota
|Deadline||Open until filled|
|Date Posted||June 12, 2014|
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Vice President of Student Affairs/Dean of Students provides administrative leadership and oversight for the Student Affairs Division which includes: campus programming, student senate, housing and student engagement, career development, student health services, dining services, student code of conduct, and student clubs and organizations.
- Masters degree in student affairs, educational leadership or related field from a regionally accredited institution.
- Five years of relevant, progressively responsible experience in student affairs or related support services at a college or university.
- Three years of college or university administrative experience.
- Demonstrated commitment to student success and experience in building strong student relationships.
- Demonstrated experience integrating student affairs and academic affairs.
- A record of data informed decision-making with a focus on best practices and leading edge principles in student development theory.
- Experience in strategic retention management.
- Commitment to student success.
- Strong skills in collaborative leadership.
- Commitment to collegial decision making.
- Demonstrated effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of audiences.
- Advanced computer skills.
How To Apply
You can apply for this position online at http://www.dickinsonstate.edu/divisions/finance-and-administration/human_resources/employment_opportunities/index.aspx