Executive Administrative Assistant
The University of Houston
|Deadline||Open until filled|
|Date Posted||June 4, 2014|
The University of Houston in Houston, TX, is currently seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant for the C.T. Bauer College of Business. The successful candidate will coordinate, direct and manage the office of a top university executive.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Coordinating and managing the daily schedule of the university executive with internal and external parties, which includes staff, faculty, university administrators, alumni, students, Board of Regents, government officials and community leaders
- Maintaining appointments/meeting schedule and calendar
- Making travel arrangements, screening all in-coming telephone calls, and sorting and prioritizing mail
- Drafting routine responses to correspondence as needed
- Functionally supervising projects in the office of the executive
- Collecting and preparing information for use in discussions and meetings with executive staff members and outside individuals
- May supervise secretarial and clerical staff in the office
- Performing other job-related duties as assigned
- Requires a Bachelor's degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed
- Requires a minimum of five (5) years of directly job-related experience
All candidates must complete an application through the University of Houston website at https://jobs.uh.edu/ for Job Posting #S002370.
The University of Houston is constantly seeking talented people to join our team and offers a competitive benefits package that includes: access to the state-of-the-art Campus Recreation and Wellness Center, on-campus Day Care Facilities, free employee medical coverage, on-campus Health Center, tuition scholarships and much more!
The University of Houston is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution. Minorities, women and veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
You can apply for this position online at https://jobs.uh.edu/postings/21376