Yale University in Connecticut
|Deadline||Open until filled|
|Date Posted||April 28, 2014|
Yale University offers exciting opportunities for achievement and growth in New Haven, Connecticut. Conveniently located between Boston and New York, New Haven is the creative capital of Connecticut with cultural resources that include three major museums, a critically-acclaimed repertory theater, state-of-the-art concert hall, and world-renowned schools of Architecture, Art, Drama, and Music.
Working under the direction of the Director of Web Services, Change Leadership and Communications (CLC), provides the universitys Finance and Business Operations (FBO) units with the technical and operational Web strategy and support to effectively advance FBO objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field and seven years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Thorough knowledge of information architecture and of maintaining high-quality, information-rich web sites.
- Ability to collaborate, gain and maintain trust. Excellent customer service, problem-solving, and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated ability to understand clients' needs, recommend, design and develop collaborative solutions, and formulate communications accordingly.
- Strong knowledge of principles of graphic and visual design. Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, 8. Demonstrated ability to juggle many tasks simultaneously, calmly and on deadline, even under pressure.
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree in a related field and seven to twelve years of experience in a related position within higher education IT; or equivalent combination of experience and education. Demonstrated experience in web development and publishing.
Application: For more information and immediate consideration, please apply online at www.Yale.edu/jobs - the STARS req ID for this position is 24718BR. Please be sure to reference this website when applying for this position.
We invite you to discover the excitement, diversity, rewards and excellence of a career at Yale University. One of the country's great workplaces, Yale University offers exciting opportunities for meaningful accomplishment and true growth. Our benefits package is among the best anywhere, with a wide variety of insurance choices, liberal paid time off, fantastic family and educational benefits, a variety of retirement benefits, extensive recreational facilities, and much more.
Yale University considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individuals sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Yale discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
How To Apply
You can apply for this position online at http://www.yale.edu/jobs