Associate Director of Marketing and Recruitment
|Deadline||May 16, 2014|
|Date Posted||April 8, 2014|
|Salary||Commensurate with experience|
Ohio University’s College of Business is seeking a highly energetic individual to serve as the Associate Director of Marketing and Recruitment for Graduate Programs. The successful candidate will possess the skills and experience to:
• Create and implement an integrated communication plan for prospective students and applicants
• Assist in creating and managing web pages that impact student recruitment using all techniques and current and evolving technologies to optimize the appeal and usefulness to prospective students and enhance recruitment efforts
• Use analytics to help identify web page visitors and their interactions on the web page with an eye toward improving the visit experience as determined by the analytics
• Develop and manage reporting and analytics of marketing activities to determine marketing effectiveness and resource justification, guide future activities and maximize ROI
• Coordinate production of print publications, written correspondence, email messages, social media engagement activities, ad-hoc communication requests, multimedia presentations and other promotional materials
• Responsible for managing the social media strategy (Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, etc.)
• Coordinate services provided by external communications vendors
• Develop and maintain relationships with referral sources (corporate/outside organizations) to ensure the continued production of leads and to drive community relationships, enrollments and long-term partnerships through the delivery of strategic tuition reimbursement policies, special events, and more
• Participate in education and job/career fairs and conduct on site corporate visits regionally and nationally. Develop relationships with leads generated at these venues and follow-up with them through the conversion process.
• Review, as a member of the Admissions Committee, the academic qualifications of applicants.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a keen understanding of brand management principles and marketing best practices, have the ability to work in a team environment, possess excellent writing skills and the ability to communicate succinctly and persuasively, and demonstrate a knowledge of social media platforms and strategy.
How To Apply
You can apply for this position online at https://www.ohiouniversityjobs.com/hr/postings/9462