Director, Admissions & Financial Aid ( Student Services Officer 4, Professional School)
Yale University in Connecticut
|Deadline||Open until filled|
|Date Posted||April 3, 2014|
Yale University offers exciting opportunities for achievement and growth in New Haven, Connecticut. Conveniently located between Boston and New York, New Haven is the creative capital of Connecticut with cultural resources that include three major museums, a critically-acclaimed repertory theater, state-of-the-art concert hall, and world-renowned schools of Architecture, Art, Drama, and Music.
A direct report to the Dean, the Director leads the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid at Yale Divinity School. Responsibilities include strategic planning, marketing, recruitment, admissions procedures and decisions, financial aid applications and decisions, data collection and analysis, operations and management of staff. The goal of the position is to recruit the strongest possible class for the three Master's degree programs.
- Bachelor's degree and five years of related work experience in admissions, registrar, placement, financial aid or student counseling or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills required to interact effectively with all levels, faculty, staff and students, and a range of internal and external constituencies.
- Strong leadership, organizational and supervisory skills.
- Innovative, creative problem solver, ability to think strategically in a changing environment.
- Must be able to do extensive traveldomestic and international.
- Preferred: Master's degree in Theology/Religion, experience working within a theological school setting.
Application: For more information and immediate consideration, please apply online at www.Yale.edu/jobs - the STARS req ID for this position is 24826BR. Please be sure to reference this website when applying for this position.
We invite you to discover the excitement, diversity, rewards and excellence of a career at Yale University. One of the country's great workplaces, Yale University offers exciting opportunities for meaningful accomplishment and true growth. Our benefits package is among the best anywhere, with a wide variety of insurance choices, liberal paid time off, fantastic family and educational benefits, a variety of retirement benefits, extensive recreational facilities, and much more.
Yale University considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individuals sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Yale discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
How To Apply
You can apply for this position online at http://www.yale.edu/jobs