Associate Director of Admission - International Coordinator
Albion College in Michigan
|Deadline||Open until filled|
|Date Posted||March 11, 2014|
Albion College seeks a dynamic person to fill the role of Associate Director of Admission - International Coordinator. Has the primary responsibility for achieving College objectives for recruiting and matriculating, full-time, degree seeking international students. May have domestic territorial responsibility for identifying prospective students and the programs or activities that will drive their college decision, linking Albion Advantages to those interests and supporting the prospective students and their families through matriculation. Admission staff represent the college on- and off-campus to prospective students, parents, secondary school counselors and other individuals or organizations involved in the college selection process. Some night and weekend work will be required. Domestic and International travel will be required.
- Position requires a Bachelor's degree, preferably from a residential liberal arts college.
- Prior admission experience is required and international experience is preferred.
- Has or quickly acquires knowledge of SEVIS (Student and Exchange Visitor Information System) and the issuance of I-20's for F-1 nonimmigrant students.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to travel internationally and have a valid passport.
- Strong communication skills
- Appreciation for the liberal arts
- Solid work ethic
- Ability to motivate others to action
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to work in a team environment
Candidates wishing to apply for the position should email a resume and cover letter, along with 3 references to Amanda Dubiel, Director of Admission, email@example.com We will begin reviewing applications immediately and the search will remain open until the position is filled.
Albion College is a private liberal arts college of approximately 1400 students. It is situated in a culturally diverse community in south-central Michigan within an hour's drive of the University of Michigan, Michigan State University, and Western Michigan University. Albion is dedicated to the highest quality in undergraduate education and committed to diversity as a core institutional value. The College is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age or disability, as protected by law, in all educational programs and activities, admission of students and conditions of employment. We are especially interested in candidates who will contribute to a campus climate that supports equality and diversity.
Visit our Web site at www.albion.edu
How To Apply
It’s easy, fast, and FREE to manage your job search on Vitae.
- Organize all the documents needed to apply for this position in Vitae’s FREE dossier service
- Request letters of recommendation, provide references, and submit applications directly from Vitae
- Manage your job search, whether as a teaching assistant, a tenure-track professor, or a top administrator
To apply without using Vitae
Send all required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Already have a Vitae account?
Sign in below to start a new application for this job.