|Deadline||Open until filled|
|Date Posted||February 21, 2014|
|Type||Non tenure track|
|Salary||Commensurate with experience|
The Access Services Librarian provides on-demand reference services, oversees the daily operation of the Information Desk, and directs the circulation and reserve services. The Access Services Librarian administers the MedRef/AEJ electronic reference service and collaborates with Informationists in the Reference/Instructional Services Department. The Librarian responds to information requests from Emory University/Emory Healthcare faculty, staff, students, researchers, and clinicians. Primary responsibilities include (but are not confined to) the following:
- Monitors information service transactions received by phone or in person at Information Desk and provides follow-up services as appropriate. Responds to complex reference requests utilizing specialized biomedical resources.
- Coordinates MedRef/AEJ services by reviewing transactions received by email, responding to reference-type requests, assigning specialized queries to appropriate Informationists.
To the view the full posting, please visit http://web.library.emory.edu/about/employment/librarian.html.
How To Apply
It’s easy, fast, and FREE to manage your job search on Vitae.
- Organize all the documents needed to apply for this position in Vitae’s FREE dossier service
- Request letters of recommendation, provide references, and submit applications directly from Vitae
- Manage your job search, whether as a teaching assistant, a tenure-track professor, or a top administrator
To apply without using Vitae
Send all required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Already have a Vitae account?
Sign in below to start a new application for this job.