|Deadline||March 16, 2014|
|Date Posted||February 10, 2014|
|Type||Tenured, tenure track|
|Salary||Commensurate with experience|
Director, Student Health Services
Office of Student Life
The Ohio State University is a leading comprehensive teaching and research university that combines a responsibility for the advancement and dissemination of knowledge with a land-grant heritage of public service.
Student Health Services mission is to provide accessible, high quality health services to support students academic success and co-curricular engagement. The Director serves as the general public health officer for the Ohio State Universitys 63,934 students. Oversees and directs all services provided by Student Health Services and is responsible for insuring that those services meet the needs of students and the University at large. This position assumes primary responsibility for the quality of care and services, oversight of compliance with all legal requirements, and accreditation standards.
- Overseeing budget of $16 million
- Managing public health issues such as disease outbreak in a large institution.
- Acquiring an understanding of the health services revenue sources including the Student Health Insurance, third party insurance plans, general funds and other revenue enhancing programs
- Overseeing the development of an organizational structure that maximizes health center resources and facilitates better access to health center services
- Overseeing all aspects of a $7.1 million health center renovation
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine from an accredited medical school
- Board-certified or board-eligible in a primary care discipline
- Ohio medical license or license eligible, DEA registration and BLS-HCW certification.
- Eligibility for faculty appointment with the Ohio State University College of Medicine in a primary care discipline.
- Minimum of five years of primary care experience.
Application Instructions: For a complete position description and application instructions please visit www.jobsatosu.com and search by requisition number 380299. Application Deadline: 3/16/14
To build a diverse workforce Ohio State encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, veterans and women. EEO/AA employer.
How To Apply
You can apply for this position online at https://www.jobsatosu.com/