Director , Institutional Research
Guilford Technical Community College in North Carolina
|Deadline||Open until filled|
|Date Posted||January 27, 2014|
|Salary||Commensurate with experience|
Director, Institutional Research
Exciting leadership opportunities exist at a diverse and highly regarded community college located in the heart of the Piedmont Triad! GTCC is the third largest community college in North Carolina and offers over 100 programs of study within our academic curriculum. GTCC is accessible to all the great things that High Point, Greensboro and Winston-Salem have to offer. With three conveniently located campuses, one under construction, an Aviation Center and a small business center, it's easy to see that GTCC has a plan for an exciting tomorrow.
The Director of Institutional Research develops, conducts and
coordinates the College's institutional research activities,
supporting institutional effectiveness, enrollment management,
grant support, planning and accreditation activities.
* Master's degree from an accredited college or university with coursework that includes knowledge of research methods, statistics, and databases.
* Three (3) years' experience providing leadership to an institutional research unit in an academic institution.
* Supervisory experience and effective supervisory skills to include coaching and mentoring to support employees in achieving the college mission and their individual professional goals.
* Experience with technological tools utilized in institutional research, i.e., integrated databases, data mining software, statistical packages, presentation software, etc.
* Experience conducting research and communicating results for educational initiatives, planning, enrollment management, grants support, or institutional effectiveness.
* Experience managing projects and teams in a complex environment.
* Experience with regional accreditation processes and reporting.
GTCC is strongly committed to diversity and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates, particularly minorities & faculty under-represented in higher education. EOE. Visit our website www.gtcc.edu to apply and view the complete job description including preferred requirements.
How To Apply
You can apply for this position online at http://www.gtcc.edu