|Date Posted||January 9, 2014|
Search for the Vice President for Enrollment Management
Cottey College, an independent, liberal arts and sciences
women's college in Nevada, Missouri, seeks a dynamic and
experienced Vice President for Enrollment Management (VPEM) to help
the institution attain new levels of growth, achievement and
distinction. The position is currently open and an appointment by
July 1, 2014, is anticipated.
The Vice President for Enrollment Management supervises all recruitment functions including admissions, financial aid, identification of appropriate candidates, and communication with applicants and potential applicants. The VPEM will oversee a recruitment program that is national in scope with emphasis, as well, in the local area and in selected international locations. The VPEM reports directly to the President and serves on the President's Council.
* A bachelor's degree from a regionally-accredited university is required; a master's degree is preferred
* Three years of increasingly responsible leadership in enrollment management at a two- or four-year college
DESIRED ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCES:
* Experience and success in planning and accomplishing strategic goals in student recruitment
* Experience in marketing and advertising, including social media
* Experience in managing administrative and programmatic budgets
* Experience in developing a highly effective team through excellence in hiring, managing, mentoring, and thoughtful collaboration
* Commitment to recruitment on a national level
* An appreciation of and an advocate for women's education
* Effective communication skills and the ability to represent the College to both internal and external constituencies
* Ability to participate effectively and collaboratively as a member of the President's Council
* Experience in developing strategies for leveraging financial aid resources while supporting enrollment goals
The search is being assisted by Academic Search, Inc. For a confidential discussion, interested parties may contact Dr. Wanda Bigham, Senior Consultant, at email@example.com or call 334-425-6865 to discuss the position and the requirements. The position profile can be found at http://www.academic-search.com/data/files/CotteyVPEMProfile.pdf and more information about Cottey College can be found here www.cottey.edu
The position is currently open and is expected to be filled by July 1, 2014. To assure full consideration, applications should be sent electronically in Word format to CotteyVPEM@ academic-search.com by February 28, 2014. Applications should include a cover letter that addresses the qualifications and attributes described above, a curriculum vitae, and a list of five professional references with contact information, including telephone and e-mail. References will not be contacted without the explicit permission of the candidate.
Cottey College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
How To Apply
It’s easy, fast, and FREE to manage your job search on Vitae.
- Organize all the documents needed to apply for this position in Vitae’s FREE dossier service
- Request letters of recommendation, provide references, and submit applications directly from Vitae
- Manage your job search, whether as a teaching assistant, a tenure-track professor, or a top administrator
To apply without using Vitae
Send all required documents to CotteyVPEM@academic-search.com
Already have a Vitae account?
Sign in below to start a new application for this job.