Associate Vice President - Engaged Learning
Utah Valley University in Utah
|Deadline||January 20, 2014|
|Date Posted||December 17, 2013|
|Salary||Commensurate with experience|
UVU is one of the nations fastest-growing institutions with 30,000 students. The campus is located in Orem, Utah in the beautiful Wasatch Mountains, 45 minutes from downtown Salt Lake City with access to high-quality cultural events and outstanding outdoor activities.
Screening of applicants will begin January 20, 2014 and continue until the position is filled. Please apply online at https://www.uvu.jobs . Contact Human Resources at (801) 863-8257 if you need assistance. Utah Valley University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Equal Access Employer.
Utah Valley University (UVU) is an institution with a proud history of engaged learning, and is classified by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching as Community Engaged. UVU invites applications for the position of Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs-Engaged Learning. This position will oversee the management and facilitation of key engaged and experiential learning programs and initiatives, ensuring that these areas are integrated and effective in supporting the overall mission, goals, and objectives for the institution. This position reports to the Senior Vice President of Academic Affairs and includes special programs and projects as assigned.
This position requires:
- A minimum of an earned doctorate or its equivalent from an accredited institution of higher education
- Five years relevant professional or administrative experience at the management or executive level, preferably at a medium-to-large public college or university
- A demonstrated pattern of administrative success
- Extensive experience in higher education research and publication including university-level teaching.
- Associate Professor or above or tenurable.
How To Apply
You can apply for this position online at https://www.uvu.jobs