Law-Lecturer, Visiting Open Rank Professor, Environmental Clinic (Fall 2014-Spring 2016)
University of Denver in Colorado
|Deadline||Open until filled|
|Date Posted||December 17, 2013|
|Type||Non tenure track|
The University of Denver Sturm College of Law seeks to hire a Visiting Professor to teach in our Environmental Law Clinic from the Fall 2014 semester through the Spring 2016 semester.
- This is a two-year, non-renewable appointment, to begin 08/01/2014.
- Applicants must hold an Associate or Full Professor position at another institution to hold Visitor title; otherwise the title will be Lecturer.
- Minimum qualification is JD or equivalent. Candidates should have 5 years of litigation experience in environmental law, a strong interest in public interest environmental law, excellent written and oral communication skills, and experience supervising law students, law student interns, or lawyers.
- Candidates should demonstrate knowledge and experience with a variety of teaching methods and/or curricular perspectives to effectively engage diverse populations and learning styles
- Applicants must be admitted to the CO bar within six months of start date (Colorado permits faculty teaching in a clinical program to waive into the Bar), Applicants must also undergo a conflict check.
- The salary range is competitive.
- See the full range of DU benefits at www.du.edu/hr/benefits/2013_Benefits_Choices_Guide.pdf
For more information or to apply, please visit www.dujobs.org. In order to be considered for this position, you will need to apply on-line and include a cover letter and CV. Questions can be directed to Justin Marceau, Associate Professor, 303-871-6449 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DU and its Sturm College of Law are committed to enhancing the diversity of our faculty and staff. We are strongly dedicated to the pursuit of excellence by including and integrating individuals who represent different groups as defined by race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, age, disability, national origin, religion and veteran status. DU is an EEO/AA employer.
How To Apply
You can apply for this position online at https://du-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobInfo&version=1&jobid=120