Associate Provost for Strategic Enrollment Planning
University of Houston in Texas
|Date Posted||December 11, 2013|
The University of Houston, in Houston, TX, is currently seeking an Associate Provost for Strategic Enrollment Planning to be responsible for the development, implementation, and management of undergraduate strategic enrollment plans, including recruitment and retention strategies.
- Collaborates with the Deans and Department Chairs to develop a multi-year University-wide undergraduate strategic enrollment management and financial aid plan consistent with the Universitys strategic action plan.
- Establishes enrollment and retention goals in collaboration with the President, the Provost and the Deans.
- Oversees the implementation and monitoring of an undergraduate strategic enrollment management plan designed to reach targeted local, national and international audiences, and underserved populations.
- Leads efforts to develop strategic application, admission, enrollment and financial aid policies.
- Works with the Office of Institutional Planning & Analysis and the Office of Student Success to develop realistic enrollment and financial aid models and statistical reports that indicate predictors of undergraduate student success.
- Generates analyses that drive recruitment strategy, financial aid leveraging, admissions scenarios and retention strategies.
- Provides enrollment forecasting based on academic and behavioral trends locally, nationally internationally and with underserved populations.
- Conducts market research to determine demand for educational programs.
- Undertakes competitor analyses.
- Generates reports that inform trends and best practices in strategic enrollment.
- Establishes and monitors articulation agreements with community colleges.
- Works to ensure the strategy and policy developed for strategic enrollment planning is successfully executed by Enrollment Services personnel.
- Performs other job related duties as required.
- Requires a Masters degree or equivalent formal training in a recognized field of specialization that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
- Requires a minimum of ten (10) years of directly job-related experience.
All candidates must complete an application through the University of Houston website at https://jobs.uh.edu/ for Job Posting #S001937. Please also submit a cover letter delineating the manner in which your work experience applies to the posting, a current resume, a completed UH application including salary history, and 3 work references.
The University of Houston is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution. Minorities, women and veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
You can apply for this position online at https://jobs.uh.edu/postings/19659