University of Colorado Boulder in Colorado
|Deadline||December 06, 2013|
|Date Posted||November 15, 2013|
|Salary||Commensurate with experience|
The University of Colorado Boulder invites applications and nominations for the Registrar, Director. The Office of the Registrar exists to provide registration and academic record services to 30,000 students per semester (8,000 in the summer), including the registration of students, orientation presentations and registration, specialized services to unique groups of registrants (concurrent, reciprocal exchange, Time Off Program (TOP)/Stay Connected, withdrawals, late registrants, etc.), computer entry of student-related data, enrollment verification, residency classification, degree audit, graduation processing, unofficial/official transcripts, NCAA eligibility, classroom scheduling and tracking of instruction. The work unit also provides administrative support to faculty and academic/student support departments in the delivery of registrar services, including class rosters, enrollment reports, data queries, data integrations, document management, data reports (including dashboards), ISIS and degree audit development, and assistance with ISIS system, academic records and registration questions.
- Master's degree in student services, educational administration or a related area.
- Six years experience in a Registrar's Office at a large university with three years at the associate director or higher.
- Five years of successful supervisory experience in a people-oriented environment and a demonstrated ability to build consensus among diverse constituencies.
- Three years demonstrated understanding of the application of technology to deliver Records and Registration services including the use of a student information system
- Working knowledge of Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- Excellent organizational, communication (oral and written), and interpersonal skills.
- Personal and professional integrity, including the ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- A positive attitude and ability to plan and adapt to change.
- Demonstrated commitment to equal opportunity and diversity.
- Candidate must successfully pass a criminal and financial background check.
- Seven or more years experience in a Registrar's Office at a large university with three years at the associate director or higher.
- Working experience with Oracle Campus Solutions and CRM systems as well as the DARs system.
- Commitment to professional growth and development through active involvement in relevant professional organizations.
- Working knowledge of Pac 12 or Division 1 athletic certification requirements.
- Familiarity with data warehousing and document imaging system technologies.
How To Apply
You can apply for this position online at http://www.jobsatcu.com/postings/75048