Senior Survey Methodologist
Children's Hospital Boston
|Deadline||Open until filled|
|Date Posted||April 23, 2012|
|Type||Tenured, tenure track|
|Salary||Commensurate with experience|
Job responsibilities will include:
- providing expertise/guidance in survey/questionnaire design and implementation
- interacting and communicating with clinical investigators
- analyzing qualitative and quantitative data including psychometric evaluation of
- developing grant applications and support for ongoing studies
- pursuing new opportunities for programmatic growth and research funding
- participating in teaching seminars on survey design and methods to research faculty
Qualified candidates must have a doctorate in the social and behavioral sciences or survey methodology, or a closely related field such as psychology, epidemiology, or public health, with postdoctoral experience preferred conducting research on all aspects of survey design, measurement, and analyses. Highly desirable analytical and technical skills include advanced knowledge of SAS, Stata, CSPro, SUDAAN, SPSS and qualitative analysis software such as NVivo. Demonstrated experience and expertise with web-based, mobile, or other computerized survey data collection methods is strongly preferred.
The successful candidate should have excellent communication skills and a strong record of collaborative research demonstrated by peer-reviewed publications. Faculty appointment will be at the Harvard Medical School with academic rank requested related to the successful candidate's record of publications, grants, and teaching experience.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter describing their background and experience, cirruculum vitae, and contact information for three references to: Gina Healey, Clinical Research Center, Children's Hospital Boston, 300 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115 (or e-mail email@example.com)
How To Apply
It’s easy, fast, and FREE to manage your job search on Vitae.
- Organize all the documents needed to apply for this position in Vitae’s FREE dossier service
- Request letters of recommendation, provide references, and submit applications directly from Vitae
- Manage your job search, whether as a teaching assistant, a tenure-track professor, or a top administrator
To apply without using Vitae
Send all required documents to Gina.Healey@childrens.harvard.edu
Already have a Vitae account?
Sign in below to start a new application for this job.