Assistant/Associate Professor in the Department of Environmental & Technological Studies, Fixed term, (cont. on funding)
St. Cloud State University in Minnesota
|Date Posted||April 17, 2012|
|Type||Non tenure track|
|Salary||Commensurate with experience|
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications
Date of appointment: August, 2012
The position involves teaching undergraduate courses in Technological and the Environmental Studies. Courses will include such content as Introduction to Environmental Studies, Resources Management, Production Technology, and Transportation/Energy Technology. The successful candidate will also advise students, perform department and university committee work.
Department website: http://www.stcloudstate.edu/ets
Qualifications and experience:
- Doctorate Degree required, but related Masters Degree will be considered in Technology Management (Industrial Technology and Construction Management), Transportation/Energy, Technology Education, or in a related area.
- Appreciation of the technology/environmental interface.
- Evidence of ability to teach and work with persons of culturally diverse backgrounds.
- Prior successful teaching and/or related industrial experience in technology management, technology education or technical related area.
- Secondary expertise in a technical area of environmental studies, or industrial technology.
To apply for this position, please continue the process via this website or directly at: http://agency.governmentjobs.com/stcloudstate/default.cfm.
Review of applications begins immediately; position is open until filled.
A complete application will include the following:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Contact information for three (3) current, professional references who can comment on your recent professional preparation and expertise. May also include three recent letters of recommendation in addition to the reference contact information.
- Copies of official transcripts (undergraduate/graduate/PhD)
*Employment for this position is covered by the collective bargaining agreement for the Inter Faculty Organization with can be found at: http://www.ifo.org/contract09-11/2009-2011.pdf.
Search Committee Chair Dr. Charles Rose
SCSU is committed to excellence and actively supports cultural diversity. To promote this endeavor, we invite individuals who contribute to such diversity to apply, including minorities, women, LGBT, persons with disabilities and veterans. SCSU is a member of Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System.
How To Apply
You can apply for this position online at http://agency.governmentjobs.com/stcloudstate/default.cfm