Central Maine Community College in Maine
|Deadline||Open until filled|
|Date Posted||April 6, 2012|
|Type||Non tenure track|
This full-time faculty position begins with the Fall 2012 semester. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching classroom, theory, laboratory courses, and clinical assignments, as well as preparing and /or maintaining current course syllabi for each course taught.
- Masters in Nursing (or matriculation in a MSN program)
- Current R.N. Licensure in Maine and recent clinical experience in medical/surgical nursing
-Demonstrated strong written and verbal interpersonal and presentation skills.
Consideration of applications will begin April 16, 2012, and continue until the position is filled. Please send a letter of application addressing the above, college transcripts, a current resume including names, addresses and telephone numbers of three references, and a completed CMCC Employment Application (available at cmcc.edu) to:
Central Maine Community College
1250 Turner Street, Auburn, Maine 04210
Central Maine Community College is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and employer. For more information, please call (207)755-5233
How To Apply
It’s easy, fast, and FREE to manage your job search on Vitae.
- Organize all the documents needed to apply for this position in Vitae’s FREE dossier service
- Request letters of recommendation, provide references, and submit applications directly from Vitae
- Manage your job search, whether as a teaching assistant, a tenure-track professor, or a top administrator
To apply without using Vitae
Send all required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Already have a Vitae account?
Sign in below to start a new application for this job.