Alumni Relations and Annual Giving Coordinator (1219)
Pratt Institute in New York
|Deadline||June 05, 2012|
|Date Posted||April 6, 2012|
Under the supervision of the Director of Alumni Relations and Annual Giving the Alumni Relations and Annual Giving Coordinator is a position within the Division of Institutional Advancement. This position offers opportunities for initiative, creativity and collaboration to ensure that Pratt Institute meets strategic Alumni Relations and Annual Giving goals.
The Alumni Relations and Annual Giving Coordinator is responsible for a variety of responsibilities integral to the success of the Alumni Relations and Annual Giving Office:
* Respond to alumni inquiries via phone, email, online chat, and drop-in visits
* Update constituent records in the Raisers Edge database
* Maintain administrative functions on social media properties including verifying participation requests and preparing and posting content
* Manage daily administrative tasks including processing invoices and maintaining the communications and appeal calendar
* Assist in executing Institutional Advancement events
* Coordinate annual fund gift acknowledgements and other donor communications
* Run the weekly annual fund giving report and first-time donor report
* Assist in the administrative and logistical tasks of the phonanthon
* Manage appeal timelines and deliverables
* Research best practices in alumni communications and benefits as assigned
* Other duties as assigned to promote department goals and objectives
Experience and Qualifications:
Education: A bachelor's degree is preferred.
Experience: Two to three years of office experience is required. Strong oral and written communication skills are essential.
Skills: Ability to manage multiple tasks with absolute deadlines required. Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office applications. Experience with Raisers Edge, social media, and online content management systems preferred.
Other: While the position requires certain technical skills, the ideal candidate will be, first and foremost, an energetic, self-motivated and goal-oriented professional, with superior writing, speaking, and organizational skills, who thrives in a team-based environment.
Salary commensurate with experience, plus excellent benefits package.
In order to be considered please submit a resume, a cover letter that includes salary history and expectations, and the names and contact information for three professional references.
PRATT INSTITUTE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND RECOGNIZES AND VALUES THE BENEFITS OF A DIVERSE WORKFORCE.
Please apply online at:
How To Apply
You can apply for this position online at http://pratt-edu.silkroad.com/epostings/submit.cfm?fuseaction=app.dspjob&jobid=237&company_id=16145&version=1&jobboardid=1933