Full-Time Core Faculty Position, Clinical Psychology Department
William James College in Massachusetts
|Deadline||Open until filled|
|Date Posted||August 1, 2017|
|Type||Non tenure track|
|Salary||Commensurate with experience|
William James College announces an opening for a full-time Core faculty position in the Doctoral Clinical Psychology Department beginning August 2017. Rank is commensurate with experience.
Responsibilities: Core faculty members are involved in teaching, advising, and clinical and research supervision. Additionally, there is the expectation of committee work and scholarly productivity. Applicants with expertise in assessment, research, and objective measurement are especially sought.
Qualifications: Candidates must possess a Ph.D. or PsyD. in Clinical Psychology, have completed an APA internship, have teaching experience, be licensed or license-eligible in Massachusetts, and maintain some involvement in clinical practice or consultation. A demonstrated record of scholarly work is essential.
Application Procedure: Review of applications will begin upon receipt. Interested candidates should submit:
- a detailed letter of application responding to the stated qualifications
- a curriculum vitae
- a list of three professional references with complete contact information. (References will not be contacted without the candidate's prior permission.)
Materials should be submitted electronically to: Ms. Monica Davis, Human Resources Assistant, at HR@williamjames.edu.
Important Notice to All Candidates: William James College is an equal opportunity employer and is a community that embraces multiculturalism. As such, persons from historically under-represented minority groups are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
It’s easy, fast, and FREE to manage your job search on ChronicleVitae.
- Organize all the documents needed to apply for this position in ChronicleVitae FREE dossier service
- Request letters of recommendation, provide references, and submit applications directly from ChronicleVitae
- Manage your job search, whether as a teaching assistant, a tenure-track professor, or a top administrator
To apply without using ChronicleVitae
Send all required documents to HR@williamjames.edu
Already have a ChronicleVitae account?
Sign in below to start a new application for this job.