|Deadline||Open until filled|
|Date Posted||July 13, 2017|
|Salary||Commensurate with experience|
Provides administrative direction and coordination for the operational and administrative management of Blinn College Brenham Campus.
1. Under direction of the Vice Chancellor of Administration and
Operations, serves as the supervisor for the Brenham Campus and
Athletic Director, providing administrative leadership, oversight
and coordination to carry out effective and efficient
2. Oversees and manages the administration, coordination, performance and monitoring of operational and administrative activities of the Brenham Campus, working collaboratively with the appropriate executive officials of the college.
3. Represents the Brenham Campus at all board meetings, professional meetings, conferences and appropriate local community activities.
4. Works in conjunction with physical plant leadership to ensure that the overall campus operations of the Brenham Campus maintenance/security/aesthetic tasks are performed in a timely manner.
5. Coordinates special projects; interpreting and applying policies and procedures; and/or recommending alternative solutions based on information gathered.
6. Ensures Brenham campus compliance with applicable Blinn College policies and procedures and assists with the policy and procedure development and implementation as needed.
7. Serves as a liaison with all levels of administration, staff, students and outside organizations to coordinate campus activities, accomplish directives and facilitate the resolution of problems.
8. Under the direction of the Vice Chancellor of Administration and Operations, establishes cooperative relationships with area public schools, political entities, chambers of commerce, and other community groups.
9. Under the direction of the Vice Chancellor of Administration and Operations, monitors legislation, regulation, and policy developments providing accountability requirements that may impact the campuses. Makes recommendations for changes when needed.
10. Serves as a role model, leader and mentor to the campus community.
11. Performs other related tasks as assigned.
1. Master’s Degree
2. At least three years’ experience in higher education.
1. Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication
2. Exercise of independent professional judgment
3. A record of leadership ability in dealing with a variety of constituencies
4. Demonstrated organizational, administrative and supervisory skills
5. Routine use of discretion and judgment in dealing with senior administration
6. The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while continuing to present a positive attitude.
7. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external partnerships.
8. Demonstrated proficiency of Microsoft Word, Excel and other software programs applicable to the College.
1. Doctorate degree
How To Apply
You can apply for this position online at https://employment.blinn.edu/