Immediate Hires: Piano Faculty Full-Time in Shanghai
FaceArt Institute of Music in China
|Deadline||Open until filled|
|Date Posted||April 25, 2017|
|Type||Non tenure track|
Position Type: Full-time
Positions Available: 1
We are a Chinese government officially recognized MUSIC INSTITUTE offering private music lessons in PIANO/THEORY/COMPOSITION/ELECTRONIC MUSIC. Our faculty team are made of international pianists/composer from different countries.
Piano Teachers and Piano Majors (college and above) who's Passion, Personality, Performance, and Presentation are the "Right Fit" for FaceArt！
*MASTER'S DEGREE/CERTIFICATION in Piano /or Piano Education
*SPECIALIST in (1) area and be able to teach at lease (1) other as a secondary
*EXPERIENCE teaching children(a MUST!)
*EXPERIENCE teaching adults (a PLUS!)
*SPEAKING CHINESE (a PLUS!)
*Be prepared to demonstrate a mock lesson during interview
If you are passionate about developing the talents of children and adults, have a dynamic personality, strive to give your best, and consistently present yourself in a professional, attractive manner, FACEART INSTITUTE OF MUSIC IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
About FaceArt Institute of Music：
FaceArt has been a private international music club and cultural exchange center, now officially recognized by the Chinese government as an official education school. The school is organized by world famous musicians, pianist, and educators. Courses and services include one on one lessons, public lectures, and great recommendations to the world's top music schools. Faceart's vitality is supported by members of the best music schools around the world, such as The Juilliard School of music, The Manhattan Music School , New York University of Music, Roosevelt University, Boston Conservatory, Krakow Academy of Music, Boston Conservatory, New England Conservatory and other colleges of music.
FaceArt hashosted many music competitions, lectures, concerts, and art exhibitions. It also acts as a place for the intersection of artists in Shanghai.
Holistic approach to musical training and performance:
(1) Foster a genuine appreciation, and excitement for music through positive, fun experiences in a group setting
(2) Develop skill/talent ability
(3) Develop a solid foundation in the academics of music
(4) Encourage the maintaining of a healthy life style
(5) Encourage the practice of taking pride in presentation of self and in your work
(6) Foster the establishment of personal responsibility and accountability for study and practice
Website：www.faceart.info 168 Yu Yuan Road, apt. 903B
200040 Shanghai, China
How To Apply
It’s easy, fast, and FREE to manage your job search on ChronicleVitae.
- Organize all the documents needed to apply for this position in ChronicleVitae FREE dossier service
- Request letters of recommendation, provide references, and submit applications directly from ChronicleVitae
- Manage your job search, whether as a teaching assistant, a tenure-track professor, or a top administrator
To apply without using ChronicleVitae
Send all required documents to email@example.com
Already have a ChronicleVitae account?
Sign in below to start a new application for this job.