Educational Testing Service in New Jersey
|Date Posted||April 21, 2017|
Join more than 15,000 experienced high school AP teachers and college faculty who convene annually in June to score the free-response sections of the AP Exams.
We are looking for expertise in:
- Art History
- Chinese Language and Culture
- Computer Science A
- Computer Science Principles (Readers needed for 2017!)
- Environmental Science
- European History: Short Answer
- Human Geography
- Research (AP CapstoneTM)
- Seminar (AP Capstone)
- Spanish Language and Culture
- U.S. Government and Politics
- U.S. History: DBQ and Long Essay
- U.S. History: Short Answer
- World History
As an AP Reader you will:
- join a dynamic team of fellow educators
- discover and share best practices for teaching, testing, and more
- earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
- receive a stipend. Expenses, meals, and lodging are covered.
Educators who participate in the Reading online will have flexible scheduling options.
AP Reader Eligibility Requirements
AP Readers from colleges and universities must be active faculty members and have taught at least one semester of a comparable AP course within the past three years.
AP Readers from secondary schools must currently teach the AP course in a face-to-face classroom setting and have completed three years of teaching the course. Teachers who are teaching an online/virtual AP course may apply if they have completed three years of teaching the course in a face-to-face classroom setting.
© 2017 The College Board. College Board, AP, AP Central, and the acorn logo are registered trademarks of the College Board. AP Capstone is a trademark owned by the College Board. Visit the College Board on the web: collegeboard.com
© 2017 Educational Testing Service. All rights reserved. ETS, the ETS logo, and MEASURING THE POWER OF LEARNING are registered trademarks of Educational Testing Service (ETS).
How To Apply
You can apply for this position online at http://apcentral.collegeboard.org/apply