Executive Vice President and Chief Accreditation Officer
AACSB International in Florida
|Deadline||Open until filled|
|Date Posted||April 10, 2017|
The Executive Vice President and Chief Accreditation Officer (CAO) leads, manages, and is responsible for the qualitative and financial performance of all accreditation functions. Elements of these activities include recruitment of schools into the accreditation process, initial accreditation, extension of accreditation, and the development and implementation of appropriate policies, standards, procedures, and related professional development offerings that effectively support the accreditation services function globally.
Interested applicants should have deep and demonstrated understanding of AACSB Accreditation Standards and processes. A summary of additional requirements include:
Dean, recent dean, or similar executive level experience in a business school environment at an AACSB-accredited business school with international business operations or collaborations.
- Excellent leadership, collaborative, communications, human resource, and organizational development skills.
- Doctoral degree
- AACSB accreditation service as peer review team member or mentor; AACSB Accreditation committee service highly desirab
- Able to travel easily and often, worldwide
As the world’s largest business education alliance, AACSB International—The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business connects the best minds—across academia, with students, and for business—to work as one to achieve a common goal: creating the next generation of leaders. Synonymous to the highest standards of quality, AACSB International (AACSB) provides business education intelligence, quality assurance, and professional development services to over 1,500 member organizations, and more than 785 accredited schools globally. With headquarters in North America, the Asia Pacific, and Europe, AACSB’s reach helps to foster engagement, accelerate innovation, and amplify impact within and outside the business education sphere.
AACSB International offers a
competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
Please send resume and salary history by May 15 to:
Jennifer McIntosh, Vice President and Chief Talent Officer
AACSB International | 777 S. Harbour Island Blvd, Suite 750 | Tampa, FL 33602 USA
How To Apply
It’s easy, fast, and FREE to manage your job search on ChronicleVitae.
- Organize all the documents needed to apply for this position in ChronicleVitae FREE dossier service
- Request letters of recommendation, provide references, and submit applications directly from ChronicleVitae
- Manage your job search, whether as a teaching assistant, a tenure-track professor, or a top administrator
To apply without using ChronicleVitae
Send all required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Already have a ChronicleVitae account?
Sign in below to start a new application for this job.