|Deadline||Open until filled|
|Date Posted||January 5, 2017|
|Salary||Commensurate with experience|
The Senior Associate Registrar, Academic Records is an integral member of the Registrar’s leadership team and is responsible for performing complex duties which require in-depth knowledge of academic policies and the PeopleSoft student enterprise system. The Senior Associate Registrar determines and prioritizes goals and user needs, assists in policy development, and analyzes, interprets, and recommends administrative practices and procedures. The Senior Associate Registrar manages the student enterprise system and the integration of Jesuit School of Theology data; develops, implements, and maintains the PeopleSoft academic advisement module for undergraduates; supports that department of Athletics in all NCAA matters; supervises the evaluation and posting of academic credit; supervises enrollment verification and transcript production; and cultivates a team environment dedicated to serving faculty, staff, and students.
Specifically, the Senior Associate Registrar:
- Serves as the University liaison to the Jesuit School of Theology (JST) and helps the School implement the use of the student records module within the PeopleSoft student enterprise system;
- Is responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of the PeopleSoft academic advisement module for undergraduate majors and minors. It is a complex program designed to support student achievement and success by evaluating academic progress in relation to the individual student’s academic program. It also provides faculty an electronic tool to support academic advisement;
- Is responsible for having knowledge of applicable NCAA rules that impact student registration and academic standing, and maintaining communication with Assistant Athletic Director for Compliance to keep abreast of the latest NCAA compliance modifications and updates.
- Supervises staff members who are responsible for the evaluation and posting of undergraduate transferable credits, and works with staff to evaluate articulation agreements and to improve transfer processes and procedures;
- Supervises staff responsible for the production of official university transcripts and enrollment verification; assists with individual transcript issues as necessary; and works towards improving transcript production technologies, including increasing electronic transcript percentages;
- Is responsible for cultivating a strong team environment where participation, professionalism and customer service are critical to providing outstanding customer service; establishing strong communication channels across campus; and maintaining effective relationships with students, faculty and administrative staff;
- Uses the query tool in PeopleSoft to analyze data and to make recommendation based on the analysis.
For a complete list of the profile, please visit: https://jobs.scu.edu/postings/5283
How To Apply
You can apply for this position online at https://jobs.scu.edu/postings/5283