Vermont Technical College in Vermont
|Date Posted||January 2, 2017|
Vermont Technical College
The Board of Trustees of the Vermont State Colleges System invites applications and nominations for the position of President of Vermont Technical College, one of five institutions comprising the Vermont State Colleges System.
Vermont Technical College offers associate, baccalaureate, and master’s degree programs in engineering technology, computer sciences, nursing and allied health, agriculture, business, and professional studies, using face-to-face, online, and interactive videoconferencing technologies at multiple campuses and sites state-wide. Vermont Technical College also delivers numerous certificate programs and customized training programs for employers.
The ideal candidate is a collaborative leader with a deep commitment to Vermont and student success, and will build on Vermont Technical College’s prominence as a key asset in Vermont’s economic development strategy. The new President will advance the academic vision of the College, effectively manage all operational areas, address fiscal realities, strengthen development efforts, and provide strong internal and external communications.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and executive management experience;
- Advanced degree or commensurate experience demonstrating the capacity to be an effective chief executive officer of an academic institution at the postsecondary level;
- Demonstrated success in establishing and sustaining partnerships between higher education and relevant public and private stakeholders;
- An understanding of the educational, economic, and community landscape of Vermont and the region;
- Demonstrated effectiveness as a listener, communicator, and coalition builder;
- Evidence of a commitment to preparing college graduates for success in careers and civic life;
- A record of successful fundraising and alternative revenue development.
For full position description and to apply online, go to: http://vsc.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=80010
Application requires a letter of interest, CV or resume, and four references. For full consideration applications should be received by January 20, 2017.
Vermont Technical College and the Vermont State Colleges System are committed to diversity and providing a safe and nondiscriminatory employment and educational environment.
How To Apply
You can apply for this position online at http://vsc.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=80010